About This Product
Our eLearning Modules provide focused, targeted coverage of core curriculum topics. Designed for libraries and classrooms, eLearning Modules are a unique combination of our multivolume print series with rich media, including high-quality educational videos, engaging images, instructor resources, and support materials that were created specifically to align with the content for a seamless learning environment.
Energy and the Environment Online provides a comprehensive examination of the history, technology, science, environmental, and social implications that are associated with the production of energy. Containing interviews with prominent people in the field, this online resource features Learning Units that run the gamut of energy sources, from biofuels to nuclear energy to the fossil fuels.
This eLearning Module is excellent for distance learning, study abroad, and tutoring programs. This dynamic and compelling online resource picks up where the textbook leaves off, bringing the subject matter to life. eLearning Modules are the perfect solution to every educator’s goal: helping students achieve their best.
- Correlated to Common Core, state, national, provincial, and Australian standards
- Proprietary content
- Tablet/mobile-friendly videos
- Activities and projects
- Assessment questions with answer keys
- Discussion questions
- Learning objectives
- Printable materials
- Support materials
- Media galleries
- Google Translate for 100+ languages
- Dynamic citations in multiple formats
- Search results with hit highlighting and Search Assist technology
- Print and email capabilities and text-resize tool
- Persistent record links
- Usage statistics.