About This Product
Our eLearning Modules provide focused, targeted coverage of core curriculum topics. Designed for libraries and classrooms, eLearning Modules are a unique combination of our multivolume print series with rich media, including high-quality educational videos, engaging images, instructor resources, and support materials that were created specifically to align with the content for a seamless learning experience.
Complete with appealing videos and informative text, Genes and Disease Online describes what scientists know and what they hope to learn in the near future about the mysteries of genetic disease. Clearly presented and informative, this online resource provides high school science students with relevant, up-to-date information about several diseases that have a genetic link, such as hemophilia, Tay-Sachs, and Parkinson’s.
This eLearning Module is excellent for distance learning, study abroad, and tutoring programs. This dynamic and compelling online resource picks up where the textbook leaves off, bringing the subject matter to life. eLearning Modules are the perfect solution to every educator’s goal: helping students achieve their best.
- Correlated to Common Core, state, national, provincial, and Australian standards
- Proprietary content
- Tablet/mobile-friendly videos
- Activities and projects
- Assessment questions with answer keys
- Discussion questions
- Learning objectives
- Printable materials
- Support materials
- Media galleries
- Google Translate for 100+ languages
- Dynamic citations in multiple formats
- Search results with hit highlighting and Search Assist technology
- Print and email capabilities and text-resize tool
- Persistent record links
- Usage statistics.