Save time and avoid the hassle of scouring the Internet for videos or other content to enhance a live or virtual lesson! Learn360 is an easy-to-use, multisubject K–12 streaming media library—filled with 164,000+ videos, interactives, articles, songs, games, images, and more from the industry’s top producers—that can be used to enhance lessons on-site or off.
TEACHERS can use this versatile resource to find content for lesson plans, to introduce topics, as assignments, and much more.
STUDENTS can use Learn360 independently for research, homework help, or self-directed learning; to enhance projects and assignments; or even just for fun—perfect for this upcoming and unusual summer.
And with Learn360, the learning never stops:
- Watch videos anywhere, 24/7
- Unlimited, simultaneous usage
- Create and share playlists using premade clips, full videos, or custom segments
- Add YouTube videos or custom content
- Add personalized video intros to your playlists to connect with students
- Embed or share content into Google Classroom, social media platforms, and LMS platforms (Schoology, itslearning, Canvas, D2L, and more)
Find out why Learn360 beats the competition!
- Top-quality, ad-free media resources for every class, department, subject, and grade level—and it’s not just videos!
- Created with school budgets in mind and one flat subscription price—no hidden fees or charges per use
- Browse and filter entire site by grade ranges
- Dynamic citations in multiple formats for all content
- New and diverse content added regularly
- Free MARC records for video, audio, and interactive content