We celebrated National Library Week last month in keeping with the celebration’s official theme, “Welcome to Your Library.” What better way to make patrons feel welcome and engaged at your library, we thought, than by greeting them with appealing displays? So we invited librarians to send us photos of their best library displays, real or virtual, and were blown away by the overwhelming response and enthusiasm!
The 70+ library display submissions we received exuded creativity, fun, and imagination. That was no surprise to us. Infobase has been a library partner and champion for more than 80 years, and we have long been impressed by the library community’s inventiveness, perseverance, and resourcefulness.
We’ve collected all of the display submissions in our 2021 Library Display Showcase and spotlighted ones we thought were extra special. Congratulations and thank you to each and every one of the participants this year!
2021 Library Display Showcase—Highlights
Check out the other amazing library displays in our 2021 Library Display Showcase!
- Fun and Easy Ways to Celebrate National Poetry Month
- Simple Social Media Strategies for Library Promotion
- Hosting a Meme Contest for Your Library? Give It a Try!
- Holiday Movie Programming Ideas for Public Libraries
- Have You Seen the Library Video Gone Viral? Video-Creating Resources for Fun!
- Digital Storytelling: Resources for You and Your Library to Consider
- Experimenting with Digital Escape Rooms