If you’re attending the virtual International Society for Technology in Education conference from June 27–30, be sure to visit Infobase’s booth! (You must be a registered attendee at ISTE to access the booth.) Stop by to enter our prize raffle and to see our award-winning solutions for your library, district, or classroom!
Enter Our Prize Raffles!
Infobase is celebrating our 80th anniversary this year, and the gifts are for you! We’re giving away amazing prizes, including a Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet and a one-year subscription to Infobase’s award-winning STEM database Today’s Science!
To enter, visit the Infobase booth and learn more about our award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions. The winners will be drawn at the conclusion of the show.
Learn How to Engage Students and More with Infobase
At Infobase’s booth, be sure to check out the following presentations:
Saturday, June 26, 4–4:45 p.m. (EST)
Building Inquiry Skills to Battle Fake News: Why Asking Why Is Important
Infobase has been one of America’s leading providers of supplemental educational materials to the school and library markets since 1941. Our services support major news outlets and educational settings the world over. We are proud to say that we are trusted resources in this age of so much misinformation.
Sunday, June 27, 1:30–2:00 p.m. (EST)
Infobase Learning Cloud: Leveraging the ILC Custom Authoring Tool in Your Schools
The ILC provides a best-in-class outcome-based learning framework that reinforces skill and leadership development and lasting learning outcomes, with more than 80,000 microlearning videos and 800+ professionally developed courses—or create your own—designed to help you master skills, practice concepts, share ideas, and assess learning.
Monday, June 28, 2:30–3:00 p.m. (EST)
Credo: Teaching Effective Research Habits Easily
Source Reference integrates highly acclaimed reference content with instructional videos and tutorials to provide research instruction in the classroom and at the point of need. Prepare students for any kind of research or the rigors of academia by building their conﬁdence and cultivating essential information literacy skills.
Tuesday, June 29, 2:30–3:00 p.m. (EST)
Flexibility & Video Content Don’t Have to Be the Odd Couple
Touching on Learn360 and Classroom Video On Demand services, we will cover how to bring video into your classrooms however you want to, where you want to, and when you want to. And then we’ll add in video quizzing!
Wednesday, June 30, 12:30–1:15 p.m. (EST)
Panhandling for Student Engagement: Utilizing Multiple Asset Types
In this session, we will talk about the multiple ways that students learn, different asset types that speak to each learning style, and examples of how Infobase is meeting this variety of needs to find that moment of inspiration and engagement with your students.
Wednesday, June 30, 1:30–2:00 p.m. (EST)
Career Guidance & Best Next Steps for Students: Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center
Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center is an award-winning reference database for lifelong career exploration and planning. It offers a wealth of resources for users to assess their career goals and interests, plan their education, learn workplace skills, find apprenticeships and internships, conduct a job search, and much more.
Also, check out our other presentations at ISTE’s Solutions Hub, including:
- Creative Ways to Integrate STEM into Your Curriculum: Webinar
- eSchool News Webinar: Strategies for Creating a Successful Collaborative Learning Environment
- Navigating the New Today’s Science: Webinar
- Professional Development and Training and Supporting K12 Educators: Webinar
- Taking Teaching Online: Tips and Resources from Makematic: Webinar
Find Out More About Our Products and Solutions!
Stop by Infobase’s booth and schedule an appointment to find out more about our acclaimed online content, tools, and technology, including:
- Infobase Learning Cloud Professional Development and Training
- Classroom Video On Demand streaming video for high schools
- Learn360, the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for K–12 schools and districts
- Infobase’s Middle-High School eBook Subscription for access to thousands of acclaimed eBooks anytime, anywhere
- Source Reference, the perfect place for students to begin research and develop information literacy skills
- The Mailbox® School & District for practical, easy-to-use activities and ideas for educators
- The World Almanac® for Kids for intermediate school students
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary for elementary school students
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center for lifelong career exploration and planning
- Science Online for expansive coverage of the full range of scientific disciplines
- Issues & Controversies for objective, unbiased pro/con articles on hundreds of hot topics in politics, government, business, society, education, and popular culture
- World News Digest, with more than eight decades of authoritative news summaries and background articles
- Bloom’s Literature for complete coverage of the most studied authors and their works