Did you know that most Infobase products benefit from the same universal Admin Portal? Our comprehensive portal provides account administrators with exceptional convenience, powerful features, and a smooth, efficient experience managing all admin needs in one place. Leverage tools to get the most from your Infobase subscriptions, including increasing usage and accessibility, creating detailed reports, adding and editing user information, and much more.
We are continually looking for ways to serve our admins better and, to that end, have made exciting improvements to our Admin Portal.
What You Can Find in the Admin Portal:
- One convenient, centralized location for all admin needs across most Infobase Media Platform subscriptions—databases, eBooks, and streaming video (except Source Reference, Credo Reference: Academic Core, Credo Reference: Complete Core, the Credo Essentials Collections, and The Mailbox® School & District)
- One login saves time—no need to log in separately for each product
- Appealing, user-friendly design
- Uses HTTPS to help protect the security and privacy of our users
- A wealth of MARC records for each database and an easy-to-use interface for eBook and video MARC records
- An at-a-glance look at recently expired subscriptions and new trials
- Resizable usage boosters
- Home page slider customizations for Films On Demand, Classroom Video On Demand, Learn360, Access Video On Demand, Just for Kids, and the Infobase eBooks platform
- Product Summary page, highlighting currently enabled authentication options, available integrations, new MARC records, content growth, and more
- “Take a tour” option that guides users through the Admin Portal
- COUNTER 5 reporting and SUSHI exporting, plus choice of reports
- Access to all available integrations and partner applications that are currently configured for each account
- Searchable Support Center with valuable help materials, how-to tips, tutorials, and live help chat
- And more!
And It Keeps Getting Better!
We are constantly improving and expanding our Admin Portal to make sure all of our admins get the content, tools, and technology they need. Here are some recent improvements we’ve made:
- New Ideas portal—search, vote for, and submit new ideas or issues to help improve the Infobase Admin Portal
- New, convenient resource center—access the help center, ideas portal, live help chat, and product updates quickly and easily
- New global reports dashboard, allowing users to view all global reports from one page
- New customizable Reports Dashboard—customize which reports are visible and put them in order by importance, plus a walkthrough guide that makes customizing your reports a snap and a feedback guide that gives you a chance to tell us what you think!