One of the Infobase Learning Cloud’s most popular features is getting an update! Our Enhanced Authoring Tool takes everything educators and instructional designers love about the Custom Authoring Tool—which allows users to author and fully create their own training courses—and builds upon it for an even better user experience.
Users of the Enhanced Authoring Tool will find:
- A new and improved design and UX
- Support for additional resource file types: xAPI, HTML
- The ability to copy existing custom courses
- The ability to add a course thumbnail
- The ability to add course hours
- The ability to add categories for Applications, Types, and Platforms
- A new parameter for search and organization: Standards
- The ability to automatically generate shortened easy URLs for the courses created
- The ability to add DoIt content (which allows students to apply what they’ve learned to their unique set of circumstances) in addition to LearnIts (microlearning segments and full courses)
Want to learn more about this new feature? Don’t miss our upcoming webinar “Introducing Our New Enhanced Course Authoring Tool, Only in Infobase Learning Cloud” on Tuesday, January 25, at 1 PM ET!
What Is the Infobase Learning Cloud?
The Infobase Learning Cloud offers hundreds of professionally developed courses designed to help your students succeed. With Infobase Learning Cloud, all students can:
- Master new skills
- Reinforce classroom instruction
- Practice new concepts
- Prepare for college, internships & career opportunities
- Learn new communication and professional skills
- Review new technology
- Improve literacy