Planning to go to the Future of Education Technology Conference in Orlando, FL, on January 25–28? If so, please visit Infobase booth #1249 to enter our prize raffle and to see our award-winning resources!
Enter Our Prize Raffle!
Visit Infobase booth #1249 to enter our raffle to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!*
Demo Our Cross-Curricular Resources and More
Our cross-curricular K–12 online products are student-focused, user-friendly, and educator time-savers. Stop by Infobase booth #1249 for a demo of these acclaimed products, including:
- Learn360: The complete K–12 district solution is now even better with new tools and content, including a wealth of PBS titles! Teachers, students, and parents can access more than 182,000 media resources on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere. Powerful browse and search capabilities make it easy to find the wealth of videos, interactives, printables, audio content, activities, maps and flags, and more. Come see our new in-video quiz feature—a unique tool to assess student learning and engagement!
- Classroom Video On Demand: This comprehensive, curriculum-focused subscription provides unlimited access to thousands of videos for middle-to-high school level students and is perfect for AP courses. Stimulate and reinforce in-class lectures, introduce new topics, and encourage open discussion on key subjects!
- The World Almanac® for Kids: Erasing the line between homework support and fun exploration, The World Almanac® for Kids is a natural complement to the middle school curriculum, providing resources for homework, reports, and projects, and a wealth of teacher resources such as lesson plans and learning objectives.
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: Help your elementary students develop online research skills with a trusted source. Features include exclusive, age-appropriate content for students, and a wealth of teacher resources such as worksheets, classroom management forms, science diagrams, and projects.
Plus, demo and learn more about:
- Source Reference: Source Reference integrates highly acclaimed reference content with instructional videos and tutorials to provide research instruction in the classroom and at the point of need. Prepare students for any kind of research or the rigors of academia by building their conﬁdence and cultivating essential information literacy skills.
- Infobase Learning Cloud: Instructional training, upskilling, and courseware that includes more than 80,000 microlearning videos and hundreds of professionally developed courses designed to help you master new skills, practice concepts, share ideas, and assess learning.
Connecting People, Content, and Technology
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions that will help educators inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. Stop by booth #1249 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal