Will you be attending the Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) conference in Dallas, TX, on February 8–10? If so, please visit Infobase booth #728 to enter our prize raffle and to see our award-winning resources!
Enter Our Prize Raffle!
Visit Infobase booth #728 to enter our raffle to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!*
Demo Our Cross-Curricular Resources and More
Our cross-curricular K–12 online products are student-focused, user-friendly, and educator time-savers. Stop by Infobase booth #728 for a demo of these acclaimed products, including:
- Learn360 PLUS Classroom Video On Demand: Learn360 PLUS is an easy and affordable way to gain access to an unprecedented collection of the highest quality content available in one place. With Learn360 PLUS, your TexQuest-sponsored Learn360 subscription grows to more than 378,000 assets across a wide range of subjects, grades, and departments. Plus, come see our new in-video quiz feature—a unique tool to assess student learning and engagement!
- The World Almanac® for Kids: Erasing the line between homework support and fun exploration, The World Almanac® for Kids is a natural complement to the middle school curriculum, providing resources for homework, reports, and projects, and a wealth of teacher resources such as lesson plans and learning objectives.
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: Help your elementary students develop online research skills with a trusted source. Features include exclusive, age-appropriate content for students, and a wealth of teacher resources such as worksheets, classroom management forms, science diagrams, and projects.
- Infobase Learning Cloud: Instructional training, upskilling, and courseware that includes more than 80,000 microlearning videos and hundreds of professionally developed courses designed to help you master new skills, practice concepts, share ideas, and assess learning.
- Plus, learn about our social studies resources for Texas (including content to support the new ethnic studies courses) and our solutions for social and emotional learning, information literacy, college and career readiness, diversity and racial literacy, and more!
Connecting People, Content, and Technology
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions that will help educators inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. Stop by booth #728 to see what’s new for your institution!