The Leading Cloud-Based Career Readiness and Talent Acquisition Tools for K12, Higher Ed, and Public Libraries
Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center
Where students and patrons explore, plan, prepare, and find the careers they love
- Explore your interests: Take a career interest assessment, and explore more than 140 industries and 1,000+ professions, with current information on earnings, employment trends, job requirements, and essential skills.
- Plan your education: Browse content on education planning, including a School Search, two comprehensive financial aid databases, and advice articles and videos.
- Prepare to launch your career: Find expert advice articles and videos on writing résumés and cover letters, interviewing, networking, and other workplace skills and topics.
Vault / Firsthand
Provide premium access to mentors, employers, career content, and digital tools that prepare students for continued professional success
- Authentic, impactful virtual Career Fairs: Go beyond the constraints of an in-person fair with a platform that lets every employer shine and that gives students an authentic experience.
- Company rankings & profiles: Find detailed information on 4,500+ companies in 140+ industries.
- Job & internship intel: Read thousands of internship reviews, find paid internships and jobs, and explore programs based on interests.
- Vault guides: Employer, career, internship, résumé, and interviewing guide books that students can access directly from our Vault Campus site.
- Career mentoring and engagement: Students and alumni can connect with the people, topics, and opportunities that matter to them via Firsthand.
Where students, career changers, and future entrepreneurs meet alumni and professionals, evaluate opportunities, and embrace career readiness with our content and digital tools designed to launch careers and grow professionals.
Infobase Learning Cloud Professional Development & Training
Self-paced courses for lifelong learning for your entire institution or community
- For educators: Discover courses on LMS training, online course development & teaching techniques, and more. Plus, upload custom content and assessments.
- For students: Benefit from student success techniques for soft-skill and work-skill development, including courses on goal setting, negotiation techniques, financial aid, business writing, leadership skills, and more.
- Technology training: Extensive technology training courses to keep current on the newest technologies and updates—from Microsoft Suite and Google Classroom to Advanced Tableau and hundreds of products in between.