Meet criteria for your “Technology and Instructional Materials Allotment” and other funds with these Ethnic Studies resources!
The new ethnic curriculum courses are an exciting way to make sure all students have a greater understanding and appreciation for the strong heritage of America’s important cultures and contributors. Infobase has an array of products that support all new ethnic studies—contact us today for special packages to suit your institution’s specific needs.
Get a head start in planning your institution’s courses with Infobase’s unbiased and authoritative resources! Benefits include:
- Special pricing that allows districts to customize packages to suit their needs; pricing is determined per campus so all students can utilize the same resources for one fixed price
- Excellent support and personalized training
- Rich content on African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic–American, Jewish-American, Muslim-American, and Native American studies and more
- Products that create a solid foundation of the historical, social, economic, and political interactions of key cultures within the broader context of United States history
- Expertly researched, unbiased, trustworthy content
- A variety of rich primary and secondary source material
- Assets and tools to help encourage critical-thinking skills
- Easy integration into any learning management system for seamless use in lessons
- Use in virtual, in-person, or hybrid courses