- This event has passed.
Helping Students Get THROUGH College in an Unprecedented Time: A Workshop for Higher Education Professionals—Session 2: Recent College Graduate Reflections: What I Wish I Would’ve Learned in University
February 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
The college years—whether in-person or remote—are a period of growth and change, and helping students thrive in that environment can have an enormous impact on the rest of their lives. This is the second part of an enlightening two-part virtual workshop series, led by nationally recognized higher education expert Adam A. Smith, that will equip college/university practitioners with the skills and knowledge to effectively coach students to succeed in higher education and beyond. Session 2 will bring together recent college graduates to provide real-world insights to empower current students in their academic lives.
Join us for a powerful conversation as the recent grads share:
- What they wish they had taken advantage of in undergrad
- Major choices, barriers, and challenges they overcame
- Skills they wish they had in preparing for the job market
- Realities of life after college and skills they wish they had
- Reflections on majors, careers, social justice, and more.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!