The new second edition of Credo’s free IL Strategy Handbook offers updated information on planning, implementing, and using data to improve a new IL program. For the first time, the Handbook now includes a chapter on online IL, from teaching IL one-shots via the web to offering embedded librarian assistance and for-credit IL courses. As well as looking at sample content, the new chapter will discuss how to build community online and keep students engaged during individual sessions as well as over the semester.
Attendees will come away with:
- A copy of Credo’s free, updated IL Strategy Handbook
- Curriculum ideas that teach crucial IL skills and are easy to implement in an online class
- Best practices from educational psychologists and seasoned online teachers for teaching on the web
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll automatically be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Online Information Literacy: Advice from Credo’s Newly Updated IL Strategy Handbook
- date: September 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - September 23, 2020 @ 2:45 pm