Are you making the most of your e-resources and educational tools? You spend a lot of time making sure your subscribed content interacts well with your LMSs, VLEs, or LibGuides, but do you know how well they work together? Join us for a demonstration of different ways you can use what you already have, whether subscription or free, to support instruction and learning at your institution.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to use Credo Reference and Source Reference to include pathways to your EBSCO, Gale, ProQuest, JSTOR, or other subscriptions to promote usage and awareness of all of your subscribed content.
- How you can build courses using any current subscription or website easily inside the Infobase Learning Cloud.
- How you can stream open web channels and host custom content on any Infobase streaming video platform.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
THIS IS A “WINFOBASE” WEBINAR
Join us for this webinar and be eligible to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!* Participants who attend will have a chance to win—just look for the poll questions at the end of the webinar to enter. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. Winner selected from attendees after the webinar has ended. Must be present to win.
- title: Bridging Content Silos: Save Time and Money on Instruction by Using What You Already Have
- date: December 9, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - December 9, 2021 @ 2:45 pm