The past few years have been long and challenging, but every day children’s librarians are doing innovative things to engage children, including those who still can’t come into the library. Join us for a fun webinar where we’ll explore some creative library programs for kids participating from home, and see how you can use the Just for Kids Streaming Collection and The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary to add power to any program.
In this webinar, you’ll see:
- How to host and stream a community stuffed animal sleepover at the library using Just for Kids
- How to host a virtual science fair using The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary and Just for Kids
- How to host a virtual “Show & Tell: Pet Edition” using Just for Kids.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Creative Virtual Library Programs for Children Stuck at Home
- date: February 28 @ 11:00 am - February 28 @ 11:45 am