Field trips and other experiences that expand classroom and curricular concepts for students have been shown to greatly impact levels of material engagement, critical thinking, and curiosity around topics. Join us as we explore Streamable Learning’s calendar of live content and dive deep into curriculum planning to perfectly pair Learn360 video, interactive, and printable content with engaging new livestreams. Turn your classroom into an exciting adventure with Learn360’s storybooks, interviews, and educational videos. Capitalize on your students’ imagination and combine Learn360 assets to create a memorable and meaningful learning experience.
- Streamable Learning’s alignment with existing Learn360 content.
- Creative ideas for classroom implementation.
- Adding your own custom field trips.
- The Streamable Learning livestreams available at end of August and the recordings available now.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Field Trips—Celebrate Curiosity with Learn360 and Streamable Learning
- date: August 9 @ 2:00 pm - August 9 @ 3:00 pm