Credo Reference is the ideal starting point for early academic research. But, in order to get the most out of it for your students, you’ll need to make sure it’s fully integrated into your third-party systems. Join us for a brief tour of all the ways you can add Credo content or link to Credo’s platform to best support early academic research success.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What a “fully customized” Credo account looks like, including how to add federated search links to your third-party resources.
- How Credo interacts with Summon or EDS, including how to add special integrations and widgets.
- How to integrate Credo Reference into your LibGuides with just a few clicks.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Infobase Quick Hits: The Credo Reference Integration Situation
- date: August 16 @ 11:00 am - August 16 @ 11:30 am