How do you track student progress on campus? Whether you’re an instructional designer evaluating the effectiveness of your lesson, a librarian measuring the impact of the library on student learning, or a faculty member trying to determine whether your students truly understand what’s being taught, Infobase may just have the resources that can help. Join us for a brief 30-minute demonstration of three resources that allow instructors to assess progress through formative and summative assessments.
In this webinar, you will see:
- The Infobase Learning Cloud, featuring a course building tool that allows instructors to add assessments throughout its upskilling and professional development course content
- Credo’s Information Literacy – Core product suite, which aims to instruct on basic information literacy skills and has more than 100 individual learning objects, many with built-in formative and summative assessments and all with a fully customizable framework that allows you to add your own.
- Films On Demand, our multidisciplinary streaming video platform, which has a quiz feature that allows instructors to embed formative assessments throughout streaming videos.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Make Instruction Count: Adding Formative & Summative Assessments to Instruction with Infobase
- date: February 17 @ 11:00 am - February 17 @ 11:30 pm