Libraries, bookshelves, classrooms, and students are all meeting online with greater frequency, especially the past couple of years. Let us show you how Infobase is reducing shelf space and exploding the presence of your library’s reference materials with the Middle/High School eBook Collection. This collection offers convenient access to more than 5,500 acclaimed eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Chelsea House, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints in an easy-to-use, share, and explore platform.
The collection covers a wide range of subjects—from ancient history and biographies, to mathematics, animals, and nature. So, please join us as we walk through some high-interest topics and subject areas to uncover an engaging reference shelf that’s just a click or two away.
In this session, you will take away:
- Creative examples supporting a diversity of sources to support digital literacy.
- Suggestions and tips for bringing these ideas into your lessons.
- A PPT with links to articles and discussion points.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Reference Essentials eBook Series, Part 4: Diverse eReference Content at Your Fingertips
- date: June 29 @ 2:00 pm - June 29 @ 2:30 pm