Join us for an inspiring webinar where we’ll explore some creative ways to enhance summer learning and support your parent and student community. Through engaging videos, interactives, and printables, Learn360 has all of the assets to encourage literacy gains, reinforce math fluency, and promote wellness throughout the summer months.
In this webinar, you’ll see:
- How to support striving readers through phonics instruction, phonemic awareness practice, and a variety of vocabulary, fluency, and reading comprehension printables and interactives.
- Ideas and resources to enhance traditional summer reading assignments and projects.
- How to develop conceptual understanding, increase procedural fluency, and challenge students with math activities and games.
- Strategies for incorporating mindfulness, encouraging meaningful engagement, reinforcing mastery, and celebrating movement throughout the summer.
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
- title: Support Summer Learning with LEARN360 Resources: A Complete Summer Resource Program to Share with Parents
- date: May 25 @ 3:00 pm - May 25 @ 4:00 pm