Discover content mapped to state and federal initiatives with technology designed to make planning, teaching and learning more effective.
From preschool to employment, prepare your students to apply skills and knowledge effectively and rapidly to a changing world. Infobase creates and curates reliable educational resources and digital tools through cloud-based media and learning platforms.
Meet standard curriculum requirements with products, collections, and packages designed for the following topics
- African American Studies
- Asian American Studies
- Civics Requirements
- Diversity and Inclusion Content
- Ethnic Studies
- Holocaust & Genocide studies
- LGBTQ Studies
- Native American History and Societal Contributions
- integrate content into Learning Management Systems like Google Classroom, Canvas, Blackboard, Schoology, itslearning and more
- Full interoperability
- Single sign-on
- Search by educational standards
- Integrations with discovery services such as Follett, OCLC, Softlink, EBSCO, and more
- Tag clouds and default preferences
- Deliver instructional content through the Learning Cloud or with easy integration with all major Learning Management Systems, or other systems, through LTI and SCORM interoperability
- White label the Learning Cloud platform and author your own courses.
Need help integrating, utilizing, or creating content?
Leverage professionally curated content, use your own content, or integrate systems within Infobase Learning cloud.
Create & Customize Your Group Training
- Create your own courses by uploading your instructor documents, videos, and more
- Expand your existing courses by combining it with our authoritative, accessible courses
- Access thousands of microlearning videos and full skills master courses, plus verified CEU-badged mastery pathways created by our experts
Extremely helpful. Love its connection to ISTE standards.