Are your patrons excited about Prince Harry’s much-anticipated wedding to Meghan Markle? If so, they’ll love Access Video On Demand‘s fascinating new videos from producer Total Content Digital about Britain’s royal family.
New videos on the royal family include:
- Prince Harry at 30—Looks at the life of a prince who has never been afraid to break with convention, from career highs to embarrassing lows.
- From George VI to Kate—Presents the exciting history of the British royal family starting from George VI and going up to William’s marriage with Kate.
- Diana: The People’s Princess 20 Years On—Recalls Princess Diana’s origins and how she overcame a childhood of distant parents and shyness to become a superstar, known throughout the world.
- Her Majesty the Queen Mother 1900–2002—Remembers one of the most loved royals, who throughout her extraordinary life, spanning the whole of the 20th century, had a remarkable ability to reach ordinary people.
- Secrets of the Tower of London (4-part series)—Explores one of the most famous buildings in the world, which has served as a royal palace, fortress, prison, place of execution for queens, edifice to scare the population, royal zoo, and keeper of the Crown Jewels.
- Edward and Mary: The Unknown Tudors (2-part series)—Examines the story of Mary, best known as Bloody Mary, who was to become England’s first reigning queen until she was cast aside by her father and declared illegitimate after the birth of her half-brother, Edward.
- Edward VIII: The Traitor King (2-part series)—Shatters the romantic notion of a king who gave up his throne for love and reveals that Edward VIII was forced to abdicate the throne because of his extreme right-wing sympathies.
- Royal Britain: An Aerial History of the Monarchy—Journeys through almost 1,000 years of royal history in this fascinating, turbulent, and often bloody story of the British monarchy.