We are pleased to announce that hundreds of titles from Annenberg Learner have just been added to our Films On Demand, Classroom Video On Demand, and Access Video On Demand streaming video collections. These educational videos span subjects ranging from art, education, science, and history to literature, mathematics, music, and more.
A division of the Annenberg Foundation, which funds a wide range of programs in education and other areas, Annenberg Learner uses multimedia resources to advance excellent teaching in American schools. Here are highlights of the many Annenberg Learner series added to our On Demand products:
- The Power of Place: Geography for the 21st Century
- American Passages: A Literary Survey
- Discovering Psychology: Updated Edition
- Exploring the World of Music
- The Habitable Planet: A Systems Approach to Environmental Science
- Against All Odds: Inside Statistics
- Art Through Time: A Global View
- Democracy in America
- and many more.
About the On Demand Platform:
Infobase’s award-winning On Demand streaming video platform—which includes Films On Demand for colleges and universities, Classroom Video On Demand for high schools, and Access Video On Demand for public libraries—gives students and patrons instant access to outstanding documentaries, award-winning educational films, independent films, and helpful instructional videos from any location with Internet access, anytime they choose.