The 2020 career landscape is changing fast. To give users the tools to navigate it even more effectively, Infobase is relaunching Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center later this summer, with a completely new design, tons of updates and new content that speak to the needs of today’s users, new interactive tools and resources, and more.
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEBINAR:
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. ET: A discussion with Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center‘s Editor-in-Chief James Chambers on workplace trends & solutions!
Also, check out our video Q&A with Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center‘s Editor-in-Chief James Chambers, which offers a sneak peek at the database’s forthcoming relaunch—from what inspired the redesign to its key new content and features (including the new fully responsive design, the enhanced multimedia experience, the many enhancements, and James’s personal favorite) to what makes it stand out from the competition.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE KEY ENHANCEMENTS:
- Cleaner, clearer, more visual appeal
- Easier, faster access to all core content
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly—get the information you need on the go
- A wealth of new content, including new proprietary directories, new advice and how-to articles, new content on emerging professions, interactive Career Assessment Tools, and much more
- Enhanced multimedia experience, with videos embedded in Profession profiles
- More powerful and extensive search
- Convenient new ways to browse and filter search results
- Improved video landing page, gathering all video content in one convenient place with filters
- Accessibility improvements, including new VPAT, to provide a comfortable user experience for all users
- New dynamic citations in MLA8 and APA formats
- New Read Aloud
- And much more!
Click on the links below for more information about Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center: