The Harris Poll asked Americans what resolutions they plan to make after the ball drops on New Year’s Eve. We’ve rounded up some of the top responses, with links to Topic Pages your uses may find helpful as they work to achieve their goals.
- Weight Management & Healthier Eating: These are always near the top of the list, probably due to the past month and a half of feasting, parties, and eggnog. Learn more about Dieting.
- Manage Money Better: We can’t tell you how to budget your money, but you can learn more about Individual Retirement Accounts, one of the most common ways to plan for your future.
- Exercise More: Flex your research muscles with this Topic Page and related entries on Exercise.
- Land a New Job: Whether burnt out at an old job or attempting to realize your career goals, this is as good a time as any to start looking. Our Jobs and Careers Topic Page delves into different views on work, and how counselors help people find their dream jobs.
- Learn a New Skill: Have you always wanted to play guitar? Or maybe you’re planning a trip abroad and need to speak the language. Picking up a new skill is hard, but reading about how your brain learns can make it a little less daunting. Check out our Learning Topic Page for more.
Dive deeper with our Pro/Con featured content! Credo Reference subscribers can access the following entries courtesy of The Conversation: