Infobase is pleased to announce the relaunch of Health Reference Center, the first stop for current, important health information. The redesigned, upgraded database offers an expanded range of trustworthy content and exciting new features, plus a new, more intuitive design that brings key content to the forefront to better facilitate research.
Some highlights of the relaunch:
- New, intuitive design that facilitates research on core health topics
- 35 new, editorially curated Topic Centers on key areas of health, specific types of diseases and disorders, and other reference topics—valuable as study guides and as starting points for research
- Journal articles from PubMed Central and reference articles from MedlinePlus
- Videos and illustrations: 4,200+ informational video clips and 1,200+ searchable color illustrations, many organized into convenient collections
- A wealth of new and updated content
- In-depth Suggested Reading articles, including in-depth overview essays, and helpful Suggested Searches
- Convenient A-to-Z topic lists
- Tag “clouds” for all content, linking to related material
- Read Aloud tool
- Google Translate for 100+ languages
- Dynamic citations in MLA, APA, and Chicago styles, with EasyBib export functionality
- Ability for users to set preferences for default language, citation format, and number of search results.