Issues & Controversies’ straightforward, unbiased presentation of the key facts, arguments, history, and current context of today’s most important and timely issues makes the database an ideal resource for research papers, debate preparation, and persuasive writing assignments—but why not see for yourself? Check out the overview video below!
Our brand-new overview video gives you an up-close look at the depth and breadth of this award-winning database, including:
- The easy-to-use Search and Browse options
- The timely, in-depth pro/con articles covering complex, hot-button issues in politics, government, business, society, education, and popular culture
- The links to primary sources, court cases, media including videos from the Intelligence Squared U.S. Debate series and audio recordings from NPR, infographics, editorials, key news stories, and more that can be found in pro/con articles
- The Curriculum Tools section, which features writing and research tips for students and educators
- The Resources tab, with valuable links to videos, court cases, the Bill of Rights in Debate, editorial cartoons, and more.
Click on the links below for more information about Issues & Controversies: