Infobase is gearing up for the ISTE Conference in Philadelphia on June 24–26! Stop by booth #1108 for a demo of Infobase’s online resources to get a FREE Infobase “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Education” t-shirt! (Available while supplies last, of course.) In addition:
- Follow us on social media to enter our raffle to win a $250 Amazon.com Gift Card!*
- Come by booth #1108 an hour before closing every expo day to spin the Prize Wheel for a chance to win one of a variety of exciting prizes!
Stop by booth #1108 to see:
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary is an exciting, fun resource especially for elementary school students. This database provides a wealth of elementary-level content—including engaging illustrated articles, videos, interactives, Fun Facts, and more—in a colorful, kid-friendly format perfect for helping young children develop online research skills.
- Learn360: Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market. Teachers and students can access more than 153,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, interactives, images, audio titles, articles, activities, worksheets, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.
- The Mailbox® School & District: The Mailbox® School & District offers your entire institution unlimited, simultaneous access to thousands of teacher resources—including worksheets, crafts, forms, songs, games, graphic organizers, patterns, clip art, cards, and more—for prekindergarten to grade 6.
- Science Online: Science Online is a reference resource that facilitates STEM learning with assets that encourage users to find the information they need, evaluate it, and apply it. This comprehensive database provides expansive coverage of the full range of scientific disciplines through essays, videos, diagrams, biographies, and experiments.
- Today’s Science: Today’s Science spans important advances in core science disciplines using easy-to-understand, engaging language and shows how the scientific method can be applied to real life. This database bridges the gap between the science taught in the classroom and real-world discoveries through rich resources such as interviews with scientists, interactive crossword puzzles, and editorial cartoons.
- And more!
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of students, patrons, and researchers. Stop by booth #1108 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!
Learn more about Infobase’s online resources at ISTE:
- eBook Subscriptions
- Elementary Resources
- Online Resources for Any Teaching Strategy
- STEM Resources
- Streaming Video: Easy Integration
- Support Materials / Subscriber Updates
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal