Learn360 is an indispensable resource for virtual instruction, with a variety of tools and features that make it easy for students to continue their studies and research remotely, especially during these challenging times. Here are some examples educators can use:
- NEW—Add YouTube videos to the Learn360 platform! This important new feature allows educators to pull in their own YouTube videos and then share them with students, or assign them via Google Classroom or our own Infobase classes. A great way for educators to house all videos used for classes in one convenient location! (Users must have a Teacher, Administrator, or Librarian account to utilize this feature.)
- Create and share playlists using premade clips, full videos, or custom segments for off-hours, off-site viewing
- Add a personalized video introduction to playlists to provide an overview or give context
- Upload custom content to share homework help and other resources, timely updates about your institution, and more
- Email links to specific videos directly from the site or by copying and pasting the record URLs into an email
- Use the embed codes to add videos into any HTML page or learning management system (LMS) such as Schoology, itslearning, Canvas, and others.