With schools closing, Infobase has been working with educators to find a way to allow them to continue teaching remotely. With that aim in mind, Learn360 for K–12 schools and districts and Classroom Video On Demand for high schools now have a new feature that allows users with Teacher, Administrator, or Librarian accounts to pull in their own YouTube videos and then share them with students, or assign them via Google Classroom or our own Infobase classes.
To add YouTube content, users with Teacher, Administrator, or Librarian accounts can do the following:
- Click on “My Content.”
- Click on the “Add Video” tab at the top of the My Content Page.
- Enter the search term and perform a search.
- Select the YouTube content that they would like to add. Users can select the items by clicking or deselect them by clicking again.
- Once all items are selected, scroll to the bottom to either cancel, load more results, or move to the next page.
- Choose where to add selected videos—to Favorites, Playlists, or Classes.
- Click “Save.”