Infobase is pleased to announce that Films On Demand, Classroom Video On Demand, Access Video On Demand, and Learn360 now have a new Video Intro feature for playlists. Users can now personalize the playlists they create by adding a brief video introduction. This video intro will then be viewable as part of the playlist.
Why add a video introduction to your playlists? The uses and benefits are many for all types of institutions!
- Provide an overview of the topic for students and patrons
- Offer context to the videos in the playlist
- Suggest specific points in the videos for viewers to pay special attention to
- Promote a forthcoming library event with a “teaser” playlist of video clips—a video introduction is the perfect way to announce the details
- Solicit feedback that you can then share with your community
- Recommend additional resources that your library offers on the same subject
- Reach homebound patrons or students who cannot attend in-library events to help them feel like part of the community
- Use with the new Custom Content feature to deliver unique focused content around local events and community news
- Perfect for homeschooling, distance learning, and flipped classrooms!
About the On Demand Platform:
Infobase’s award-winning On Demand streaming video platform—which includes Films On Demand for colleges and universities, Classroom Video On Demand for high schools, and Access Video On Demand for public libraries—gives students and patrons instant access to outstanding documentaries, award-winning educational films, independent films, and helpful instructional videos from any location with Internet access, anytime they choose.
Learn360 is the premier streaming digital delivery service for the K–12 educational market, offering 24/7 access to more than 130,000 multimedia resources, including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, images, audio files, articles, activities, worksheets, and more. Recently relaunched with a brand-new platform and exciting new content and tools, Learn360 is now an even more powerful tool for flipped classrooms, blended instruction, project-based learning, and 1:1 environments.