Infobase’s acclaimed Science Online database facilitates STEM research and learning with assets that encourage users to find the information they need, evaluate it, and apply it. Want to see how it works? Check out the overview video below!
Our brand-new overview video gives you an up-close look at the depth and breadth of this award-winning database, including:
- The easy access to the extensive range of content included in Science Online, including videos and animations, images, interactive experiments, and diagrams
- The authoritative Sources page listing the expertly researched and written content in the database
- The easy-to-use Search and Browse options
- The editorially curated Topic Centers, featuring specially selected content on core science disciplines to help users find a starting point for their research
- The exclusive eLearning Modules, which provide focused coverage of core curriculum topics with narrative articles, videos, images, and more
- The “Science in the News” section, featuring up-to-date articles on the most recent scientific research written in easy-to-understand language.
Click on the links below for more information about Science Online: