More than 160 new articles have been added to Science Online, including 105 biographical entries on current or important scientists, many of whom are Nobel Prize winners. These biographies include:
- Biologists: Jennifer Doudna, Kevin Esvelt, Satoshi Omura, Pamela Silver, and Youyou Tu
- Chemists: Bernard L. Feringa, Richard Henderson, Tomas Lindahl, Aziz Sancar, and Ada E. Yonath
- STS Scientists: Karen Barad, Ulrike Felt, Wiebe Bijker, and Sheila Jasanoff
- Earth Scientists: James Hutton, David Keeling, William H. Smith, and Rob Van der Voo
- Space & Astronomy: Katherine G. Johnson and Eugene Parker
- Physicists: Willard Boyle, Andre Geim, Peter W. Higgs, J. Michael Kosterlitz, Saul Perlmutter, and George Smith
- Weather & Climate: Heidi Cullen, Tetsuya Fujita, Shen Kuo, Michael Mann, Alan Plumb, Cynthia Rosenzweig, and John Tyndall.
With a wealth of content and a dynamic design that facilitates STEM research and learning, Science Online offers a comprehensive overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines. This award-winning database is continuously updated and enhanced, increasing the educational value of this resource.
Click on the links below for more information about Science Online: