The current health crisis has many institutions preparing alternate measures for continuing learning in the event of a shutdown. If, for any reason, your local schools close temporarily and students need to continue their studies and research remotely, they will be able to use your Infobase resources with ease.
Direct Students and Patrons to Your Infobase Resources:
Features vary by product; your library may not subscribe to resources with all of these features.
- All Infobase resources are browser-based and fully accessible anytime, anywhere, 24/7—make sure students and patrons know how to log in
- Ideal for distance learning, homework help, and research
- Access Video On Demand‘s thousands of high-interest videos include documentaries and curriculum-based educational videos from the very best producers; upload custom content to share other resources, timely updates about your library, and more
- Just for Kids Streaming Collection offers young children kid-safe videos, songs, games, and other interactives that entertain as they educate
- Students can catch up on the classics, read a biography, or continue research with your eBook collections—unlimited simultaneous use and no check-in/checkout make your eBook collections usable by students wherever they are
- Students and researchers can use the discussion questions and essay topics in your databases to find research topics and think critically on their own
- Encourage students to catch up on reading assignments with the full-text literary classics or watch videos of classic performances
- Direct students to the Curriculum Tools section for guidance on writing a research paper and more
- The self-assessment questions and interactive quizzes, puzzles, and games in many of our resources make it easy for students to evaluate their understanding of the material
- The editorially curated Topic Centers provide thorough coverage of important topics through articles, videos, primary sources, and other key content—perfect test prep for AP tests
- Infobase resources are easy to integrate into your learning management system
Sign Up for Our Webinar: “Ways Infobase Supports Google Tools/G-Suite for Education and Distance Learning”
Tues. 3/24, 2:00 p.m. (ET)