The World Almanac® for Kids is continuously updated and enhanced, increasing the educational value of this award-winning resource. Here is a recap of some of the content updates made so far this year.
Recent Updates and Additions:
- New module: Added a completely new module called Take a Stand that addresses pro/con debate topics for the middle school learner. Includes such topics as:
- Should All Schools Require Uniforms?
- Should There Be Animal Testing?
- Is Social Media a Positive or Negative Influence on Young People?
- Should Schools Start Later in the Morning?
- Should Boys and Girls Be Educated Together?
- Should Student Athletes Be Required to Get Good Grades?
- Should Kids Get a Weekly Allowance?
- Articles: Added new content on the history of the National Park Service to the America’s National Parks module.
- Teacher Resources: Added new content to the Teacher Resources tab, including science projects, outline maps, and educational standards.
- New integration: Single sign-on access now available for users at schools or districts using Clever.
Click on the links below for more information about The World Almanac® for Kids: