The current health crisis has many institutions preparing alternate measures for continuing learning in the event of a shutdown. Infobase has got you covered, with databases, streaming video resources, courseware, teacher resources, and eBook collections across all subjects and grade levels—accessible 24/7, anywhere with an Internet connection.
With Infobase, students can always have access to trusted reference materials, whether learning is taking place in a classroom, library, or remotely.
Sign Up for Our Webinar: “Distance Learning 101 – Introducing Educators to the Basics of Remote Learning”
Thurs. 4/9, 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Give Infobase Resources a Try:
Sign Up for a Free Trial
Infobase Resources Are Ideal for Distance Learning:
Features vary by product.
- All Infobase databases, streaming video resources, and eBook collections are fully accessible anytime, anywhere
- Ideal for virtual classrooms, distance learning, homework help, and research
- Content can be shared to Google Classroom and saved to Google Drive, allowing students to easily complete assignments from home and collaborate with each other
- Librarians and educators can create and share playlists in our streaming video collections using premade clips, full videos, or custom segments for off-hours/off-site viewing—and add a personalized video introduction to provide an overview or give context
- Upload custom content to our streaming video collections to share homework help and other resources, timely updates about your institution, and more
- Students can catch up on the classics, read a biography, or continue research with Infobase eBook collections—unlimited simultaneous use and no check-in/checkout make our eBook collections usable by the whole class on-site or off
- Discussion questions and essay topics encourage students to think critically on their own
- Students can catch up on reading assignments with the full-text literary classics or watch videos of classic performances
- Educators can direct students to the Curriculum Tools section for guidance on writing a research paper and more
- The self-assessment questions and interactive quizzes, puzzles, and games in many of our resources make it easy for students to evaluate their understanding of the material
- The editorially curated Topic Centers provide thorough coverage of important topics through articles, videos, primary sources, and other key content—perfect test prep for AP tests
- Infobase resources are easy to integrate into learning management systems
- From The EduBlogger: Resources for Teaching Online Due to School Closures
- From The Chronicle of Higher Education: Going Online in a Hurry: What to Do and Where to Start
- From the World Health Organization (WHO): Video on the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)