On November 3, 2020, voters in the U.S. will go to the polls to cast ballots in elections on the federal, state, and local levels, including for the presidency and Congress. The first Democratic Party primary debates have already begun for the 2020 presidential election—an election that promises to be one of the most significant and widely discussed in history. Don’t let your students and patrons miss a minute of it!
World News Digest‘s 2020 Elections Guide provides a vital resource, synthesizing in one place everything students and researchers need to know, combining original content with authoritative statistics from authoritative sources including the Associated Press, RealClearPolitics, and FiveThirtyEight. A handy “Get the Data” option allows users to export the data into Excel. The link to the 2020 Elections Guide can be found in the top right corner of the home page. As the election heats up, more information will be added—be sure to come back often!
Here’s what you’ll find in the 2020 Elections Guide:
- Candidates: Learn the basics about the candidates who are running, including their ages, backgrounds, and government experience.
- Primaries and Caucuses: Find out the dates of each state’s Democratic and Republican primary and caucus.
- Debates: Watch video clips of key moments of each debate.
- Polling: Get recent polling data on leading candidates.
- Fund-raising: Find out which candidates are raising the most campaign funds.
- Endorsements: Track the endorsements that each candidate receives.
- Positions on Issues: Check out where the top candidates stand on critical issues.
- Recent Elections: Study the outcomes of the 2018 midterm and 2016 presidential elections.
World News Digest‘s 2020 Elections Guide is the one-stop source for complete campaign coverage.
Click on the links below for more information about World News Digest: