About This Product
Our Public Library eBook Collection gives you convenient access to thousands of acclaimed eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Chelsea House, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints at a fraction of the cost of purchase. With more than 4,600 titles and new titles added regularly, there is something for every patron—an excellent companion to your fiction and best-seller collections and a great resource for homeschoolers and homework help. And exclusive, unlimited, simultaneous access means no more check-in/checkout. It’s an easy and ideal way to grow your eBook offerings.
Ask us about our Literary Classics and Sacred Texts add-on collections. Call for details today!
- Thousands of acclaimed titles
- Exclusive, unlimited, simultaneous use, on or off site—no check-in/checkout
- User-friendly interface
- Easy access from any computer with an Internet connection
- Correlated to Common Core, state, national, provincial, Australian, International Baccalaureate Organization, College Board AP, national STEM, and Next Generation Science Standards
- New and updated titles added automatically at no additional cost
- Powerful browse and search options across more than 25 core subjects: the Search Page includes basic and advanced search in one convenient place, with dynamic filters; plus, users can browse the full list of available subjects right from the home page and link directly to the areas that interest them, or use the Subject Index link in the footer
- “Did You Mean…?” search feature
- eBook Reader (for PDF titles), with embedded tool options that allow users to search within the PDF and control the display
- “Most Viewed” slider displays a randomized list of titles from the 20 most viewed in your account
- Page Links on Subject and Series pages can be used to direct other authenticated users to that particular page
- Convenient access to the home page, search link, dictionary, Support Center, and My Bookmarks at the top of every page in the platform
- Dynamic citations available in MLA, Chicago, and APA formats
- Easy integration into any online catalog via free MARC records
- Enhanced admin tools and usage statistics
- Searchable Support Center with valuable help materials, how-to tips, tutorials, and live help chat
- Bookmark tool.