About This Product
Our eLearning Modules provide focused, targeted coverage of core curriculum topics. Designed for libraries and classrooms, eLearning Modules are a unique combination of our multivolume print series with rich media, including high-quality educational videos, engaging images, instructor resources, and support materials that were created specifically to align with the content for a seamless learning experience.
Through full-color images and narrative text, Global Warming Online covers all of the important climatic issues that need to be addressed in order to understand the problem of global warming. Learning Units cover everything from fossil fuels and pollution to changing ecosystems and climate systems. This online resource builds a solid foundation of knowledge to help readers solve critical issues in effective ways.
This eLearning Module is excellent for distance learning, study abroad, and tutoring programs. This dynamic and compelling online resource picks up where the textbook leaves off, bringing the subject matter to life. eLearning Modules are the perfect solution to every educator’s goal: helping students achieve their best.
- Correlated to Common Core, state, national, provincial, and Australian standards
- Proprietary content
- Tablet/mobile-friendly videos
- Activities and projects
- Assessment questions with answer keys
- Discussion questions
- Learning objectives
- Printable materials
- Support materials
- Media galleries
- Google Translate for 100+ languages
- Dynamic citations in multiple formats
- Search results with hit highlighting and Search Assist technology
- Print and email capabilities and text-resize tool
- Persistent record links
- Usage statistics.