About This Product
Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market—the complete district solution. Teachers, students, and parents can access more than 148,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, images, audio files, articles, activities, worksheets, interactives, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere. Its enhanced, state-of-the-art platform, featuring the content, navigation, educator tools, speed, and performance that today’s online experience demands, makes Learn360 a powerful tool for flipped classrooms, blended instruction, project-based learning, and 1:1 environments.
Content is provided by more than 200 top educational producers, and that number is continually growing. Learn360 currently serves more than 22 million students in 26,900+ schools across the United States and Canada.
- Available 24/7—on-site or remote access
- Fully responsive interface provides a seamless user experience on any type of device
- Browser-based—no special software or hardware needed
- More than 148,000 media resources across all subjects: full-length videos, video clips, teacher guides, student activities and worksheets, music tracks, sound effects, audio and video speeches, interactives, audiobooks, newsreels, images, fact sheets, maps, science diagrams and experiments, timelines, articles, and more
- More than 1,300 interactives to help engage students and increase their understanding of key concepts
- Subjects include Science and Technology, Health and Guidance, Social Studies, Language Arts, Mathematics, Arts, World Languages, and Technical & Vocational Education
- Add videos to lesson plans and download content for use in leading presentation software
- Downloadable content makes bandwidth issues irrelevant
- Exportable metadata makes it possible to integrate Learn360 content within any system
- Tablet/mobile- and interactive whiteboard-friendly
- Correlated to Common Core, national, state, provincial, IB, College Board AP, national STEM, and Next Generation Science Standards as well as 21st Century Skills
- New content added daily at no additional cost
- Easily create and share playlists—use premade clips, full videos, or custom segments to engage students
- Keyword tags for all content, linking to related material
- Share content to Google Classroom
- Download content directly to Google Drive
- Add a personalized video introduction to any playlist you create to provide an overview or give context to the videos in the playlist—perfect for distance learning and flipped classrooms!
- Dynamic citations in MLA, APA, Chicago, and Harvard formats, with EasyBib, NoodleTools, and RefWorks export functionality
- Option to add your own Custom Content or external video content from educational Web Channels
- “Featured This Month” Calendar of key events and holidays for timely and meaningful classroom programming suggestions and ideas for research
- Seamless LTI integrations with course management systems such as Schoology, itslearning, Canvas, Moodle, and others, allowing resources to be directly embedded inside courses without having to leave the LMS
- Captions and searchable, interactive transcripts for thousands of titles
- Free MARC records for video, audio, and interactive content
- Embed persistent and authenticated content links into leading discovery tools and learning management systems.
- Google Translate for 100+ languages
- Customizable platform includes home page features, account preferences, and school branding
- “Did You Mean?” search suggestions
- “Theater Mode” view
- Read Aloud tool for text content
- Single sign-on with Clever, ClassLink, or Google; LDAP; and IP authentication
- Google Sign-In allows users to easily access Learn360 with their Google credentials
- Chrome Web Store App that can be added to the apps dashboard page on your school’s Chromebooks for a single sign-on experience
- A robust administrative section with enhanced reporting, including a Custom Report Tool and the ability to save and export reports
- Searchable Support Center with valuable help materials, how-to tips, tutorials, and live help chat.