Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials
Universities & Colleges
About This Product:
With titles from renowned publishers like Wiley, Elsevier, and CABI, the Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection delves into themes ranging from veterinary medicine to animal rights to animal-assisted therapy and more. Credo Essentials Collections offer access to award-winning, notable, and peer-acclaimed reference content. Available collections cover dozens of in-demand subjects and are curated by Credo. Each are seamlessly updated as new editions publish and new content is licensed. Content is regularly refreshed to ensure continued relevance. Credo Essentials Collections are full text and searchable alongside the content on the Credo research platform.
- Content updates: Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection titles are seamlessly updated and weeded for your convenience.
- Citation management: With the Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection, users can conveniently cite entries in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats.
- Embeds: The Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection allows users to embed entries in their school’s learning management system, virtual learning environment, or other guides/websites. Any entry may be embedded, including those with images, audio, or videos.
- Permalinks: The Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection’s record URLs make it easy for researchers to return to previously viewed pages, and allow users to create “custom collections on the fly.”
- Integration options: Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection content can be embedded into LibGuides or any LMS that supports iFrame, including Canvas, D2L, Moodle, and Blackboard.
- Google Drive integration: Users can save Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection entries to Google Docs via Google Authenticator or through their personal Gmail accounts.
- Export entries: Users can print, save as a PDF, or email Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection entries simply and conveniently.
- Responsive design: The Animal and Veterinary Science Essentials Collection’s platform ensures a smooth user experience on any type of device.
- Accessible content: Audio files and dictation of text content (downloadable in MP3 format) improve accessibility and provide different avenues for students to absorb information.
- Translations: Text content is translated into 60+ languages.
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Animal Behavior
- Animal Rights
- Animal Welfare
- Animal Immunology
- Domestic Animals
- Food Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Critical Care
- Veterinary Diagnostics
In an effort to curate the very best content for each collection, notable awards and recommendations are used to guide our selection process. Several titles in each collection have been distinguished in the following lists:
- Booklist Editors’ Choice
- Choice Community College Recommendation
- Choice Community College Top 75
- Choice Outstanding Academic Title (OAT)
- Library Journal Best Reference
- Resources for College Libraries (RCL)
- Reference & User Services Association (RUSA)