Gender and Women's Studies Essentials Collection
Universities & Colleges
About This Product:
As gender roles and expressions of identity evolve across all areas of our romantic, professional, and family life, the titles found in this collection will help shape users’ understanding of these societal trends. You’ll find notable and award-winning content from Rutgers University Press, Hodder & Stoughton, New York University Press, and more.
Credo Essentials Collections offer access to award-winning, notable, and peer-acclaimed reference content. Available collections cover dozens of in-demand subjects and are curated by Credo. Each are seamlessly updated as new editions publish and new content is licensed. Content is regularly refreshed to ensure continued relevance. Credo Essentials Collections are full text and searchable alongside the content on the Credo research platform.
- Content updates: Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection titles are seamlessly updated and weeded for your convenience.
- Citation management: With the Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection, users can conveniently cite entries in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats.
- Embeds: The Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection allows users to embed entries in their school’s learning management system, virtual learning environment or other guides/websites. Any entry may be embedded, including those with images, audio, or videos.
- Permalinks: The Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection’s record URLs make it easy for researchers to return to previously viewed pages, and allow users to create “custom collections on the fly.”
- Integration options: Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection content can be embedded into LibGuides or any LMS that supports iFrame, including Canvas, D2L, Moodle, and Blackboard.
- Google Drive integration: Users can save Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection entries to Google Docs via Google Authenticator or through their personal Gmail accounts.
- Export entries: Users can print, save as a PDF, or email Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection entries simply and conveniently.
- Responsive design: The Gender and Women’s Studies Essentials Collection’s platform ensures a smooth user experience on any type of device.
- Accessible content: Audio files and dictation of text content (downloadable in MP3 format) improve accessibility and provide different avenues for students to absorb information.
- Translations: Text content is translated into 60+ languages.
- Courtship and Relationships
- Gender History
- Gender in the Media
- Gender Socialization
- LGBTQ+ Studies
- Women’s Roles
In an effort to curate the very best content for each collection, notable awards and recommendations are used to guide our selection process. Several titles in each collection have been distinguished in the following lists:
- Booklist Editors’ Choice
- Choice Community College Recommendation
- Choice Community College Top 75
- Choice Outstanding Academic Title (OAT)
- Library Journal Best Reference
- Resources for College Libraries (RCL)
- Reference & User Services Association (RUSA)