From Classroom Productions
- Caring for the Dying Patient (©2020) – three-part series addressing the care needs of dying patients: Physical Care, Team Approach to Comprehensive Care, and Bereavement Issues. The information and scenarios consider all age groups as well as the impact on family dynamics and the potential for exhaustion for family caregivers.
- Patient Care in the NICU (©2019) – six-part series that examines complications before and immediately after delivery, discusses the ongoing care that the compromised infant may need, and examines a wide range of pathologies, focusing on identification and management.
- Cultural Awareness in Healthcare (©2020) – three-part series addressing the need for cultural awareness in the provision of health care, showing how cultural diversity impacts mutual understanding on many levels and in a variety of aspects of daily life.
- Procedural Sedation Series (coming in 2021)
- Pain Management Series (coming in 2021)
- EKG Interpretation & Response (coming in 2021)
- Suctioning (©2018) – two-part series examines the fundamentals of suctioning using demonstrations and teaches techniques for nasotracheal, oropharyngeal, and endotracheal suctioning.
- Clinical Skills Essentials Collection (©2021) – helps students learn to master the most important nursing skills before they ever step foot in the clinical environment. From special patient and safety considerations to the equipment and techniques used in the skill, this assembly of more than 150 short videos, each highlighting a specific skill, will leave students with a deep understanding of how to safely and effectively perform each skill.
All programs are segmented into multiple pedagogical clips, convenient for intermittent use during classroom lectures or as assigned classwork.