Veterinary Video Collection
Universities & Colleges
About This Product
People who work in veterinary medicine frequently rely on what they see to diagnose problems and make snap decisions, whether they are trying to read urinalysis slides or keep a canine patient calm during treatment. This streaming video collection brings a much-needed visual component to veterinary students’ lessons, facilitating learning in often subtle ways textbooks alone cannot. Its titles will help students gain a strong foundation in animal anatomy, physiology, and behavior while learning basic veterinary procedures and an understanding of the workplace.
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology – covers small animal A&P, including feline and canine breed identification.
- Animal Behavior and Learning – features videos on feline and canine behavior, including body postures, managing conflict between pets, and acclimating pets to infants and children.
- Animal Health, Nutrition, and Disease – covers basic animal care; nutrition; caring for elderly, exotic, and orphaned animals; and other topics.
- Basic Veterinary Skills – includes videos on videos on animal handling, maintaining kennels, veterinary pharmacy skills, terminology, lab skills, emergency care, wound healing, and vaccines.
- Veterinary Treatments and Procedures (Performing and Assisting) – features videos on caring for animals with illnesses ranging from cancer and diabetes to ear infections and flea and tick infestations, as well as crucial technical skills such as collecting blood, urinalysis, administering anesthesia, performing euthanasia, and monitoring blood pressure.
- The Veterinary Workplace – covers the skills needed for success, including good client service, managing stress, and workplace safety.
- Use video in class or as assigned classwork to reinforce complex veterinary techniques outlined in a textbook
- Conveniently segmented for lecture and in-class use
- Unlimited access from any location—on campus or off
- Tablet- and mobile-friendly
- Videos can be easily added to LibGuides, distance education courses, social media platforms, and LMSs
- Captions, interactive transcripts, citations, Google Translate, and more
- Create and share playlists—use premade clips, full videos, or custom segments to engage students
- Public performance rights and no copyright infringement worries