Build Strong E-Content Foundations at the Public Library: Webinar
No matter what special events, natural disasters, holidays, or unexpected surprises might close the physical library, you can still maintain a strong multidisciplinary layer of educational content for every community member. Provide unlimited access to both e-reference and streaming video for any audience whether the library is open or closed. Take a quick 30-minute tour of three Infobase products—Just for Kids, Access Video On Demand, and Credo Reference—to see how we can help your library provide educational materials no matter the circumstance.
Learn more about:
- Access Video On Demand: Master Public Library Collection
- Just for Kids
- Credo Reference: Complete Core.
And Don’t Miss:
- Video Streaming Service Meets Library Patrons’ Multiple Needs for Entertainment, Research, and More: Case Study
- Public Library Programs for the Homeschool Community: Webinar
- No Quarantine Required: Moving from Print to Digital with Infobase eBook Collections: Webinar
- Organizing a Virtual Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon Event: An Interview with Stacy R. Williams
- Thinking about Racial Equity in Libraries
- Just for Kids: Storytime Anytime: Video