Using CREDO REFERENCE in Instruction: Webinar
Librarians already encourage their students to use Credo Reference: Academic Core for beginning research, but there are more ways to get it into students’ hands. In this webinar, librarian Henrietta Verma, a Customer Success Manager at Infobase, shows how Credo Reference can be used to create e-bookshelves on various topics and for information literacy instruction. Several ACRL frames can be satisfied by using Credo Reference, and Verma discusses correlations with the ACRL Framework while demonstrating quick, practical ways to help students pick a research topic, find reliable basics on it, and also use Credo Reference to explore your institution’s other library-licensed resources.
Learn more about Credo Reference: Academic Core.
Try Credo Reference: Academic Core today with our easy, open trial through 9/15:
Go here to access.
And Don’t Miss:
- No Discovery? No Problem. How One College Library in Quebec Is Building Smart Researchers with Credo Reference: Case Study
- Infobase Quick Hits: Integrating Credo Reference into Your Library’s LibGuides: Webinar
- First-Year Experience: Interactive Infographic
- Allen Community College Supports Student Success with Rich Information Resources During the Pandemic and Beyond: Case Study
- The Embedded Librarian: Building Relationships Across the College Campus: Webinar