The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work along with other CSMs and perform a variety of activities to support the ongoing success of the customers that they support. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success and Support.
The CSM will focus on activities that develop and strengthen existing account relationships to ensure satisfaction of Infobase services, products and customer experience that drives retention and growth of existing partnerships.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact for current customers for onboarding, ongoing needs and support.
- Monitor KPIs for account health and initiate interventions as warranted.
- Conduct outreach on targeted accounts helping to boost value of resources and supply additional information on ways to promote usage, webinar schedules, etc.
- Schedule and facilitate client trainings as needed.
- Collaborate with Account Managers around key accounts (at-risk, target accounts, etc.) as well as upcoming renewals.
- Initiate renewal process for each account as needed and follow up on responses.
- Onboard new partners as well as customers with product additions.
- Work with other CSMs to maintain repository of marketing materials, newsletters, etc.
- Collect testimonials from subscribers and disseminate to Marketing.
- Maintain accurate account information in Account Management Systems (contacts, contracts, products, etc.)
- Handle additional projects as assigned by team lead or director.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 2+ years’ sales support experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Marketing and sales experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
At Infobase, we believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. Headquartered in NYC, Infobase offers a competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401K. Additional benefits include employer sponsored life insurance, disability, AFLAC and FSA programs.
IHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer