Infobase seeks an enthusiastic and organized full-time assistant to work alongside our conference manager in NYC. The primary responsibilities include assisting with logistics for participation as an exhibitor at trade shows, and coordinating sales team needs for these trade shows.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Registering for exhibit space at trade shows
- Ordering trade show services
- Booking accommodations for employees
- Collecting and shipping trade show materials
- Basic administrative tasks such as preparing trade show reports in Microsoft Word and updating trade show budgets in Microsoft Excel
- Provide assistance to sales team after hours and weekends when needed
- Ability to travel domestically if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Specifically Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
We offer a competitive benefits package offered through TriNet.
Infobase Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Infobase is looking for highly motivated and skilled Designer to join our digital products team. The designer will work with product team to conceptualize, design, and maintain product interfaces and overall user experience for Infobase’s portfolio of web and software applications serving the education and library communities. The Designer will be responsible for design of the end-to-end user experience, including user workflows, layouts, photoshop mockups of specific screens and/or components.
- Manage UX/UI best practices with all products
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Maintain and create detailed mockups of designs that can be used by the development team to code user facing functionality
- Create wireframes and define user flows
- Manage and support the creation of design assets for site development
- Collaborate with the Product and Editorial team to establish visual design systems
- Build consensus around strategic design choices through design reviews and presentations
- Redesign and improve all product design
- Experience in customizing and implementing WordPress
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Solid understanding of grid-based design, layout, typography, color and other design principles
- A current portfolio demonstrating strong user interface and visual design work
- Expertise with Photoshop, Fireworks, or similar tools
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment and take lead on some projects
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities
- Experience with designing for touch and/or mobile interfaces
How to Apply
Email your resume or fax it to: (917) 339-0009