The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work along with other CSMs and perform a variety of activities to support the ongoing success of the customers that they support This position reports to the Director of Customer Success and Support.
The CSM will focus on activities that develop and strengthen existing account relationships to ensure satisfaction of Infobase services, products and customer experience that drives retention and growth of existing partnerships.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact for current customers for onboarding, ongoing needs and support.
- Monitor KPIs for account health and initiate interventions as warranted.
- Conduct outreach on targeted accounts helping to boost value of resources and supply additional information on ways to promote usage, webinar schedules, etc.
- Schedule and facilitate client trainings as needed.
- Collaborate with Account Managers around key accounts (at-risk, target accounts, etc.) as well as upcoming renewals.
- Initiate renewal process for each account as needed and follow up on responses.
- Onboard new partners as well as customers with product additions.
- Work with other CSMs to maintain repository of marketing materials, newsletters, etc.
- Collect testimonials from subscribers and disseminate to Marketing.
- Maintain accurate account information in Account Management Systems (contacts, contracts, products, etc.)
- Handle additional projects as assigned by team lead or director.
Requirements for Position:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 2+ years sales support experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Marketing and sales experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
Infobase is an award-winning provider of educational content, digital tools, and technology for K-12, academic, and public libraries. At Infobase, we believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. Headquartered in NYC, Infobase offers a competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401K. Additional benefits include employer sponsored life insurance, disability, AFLAC and FSA programs.
IHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
The Digital and eCommerce strategy is a critical pillar to the long term strategic plan of Infobase. We are looking to hire a Vice President of Digital and eCommerce to create, implement and report on our B2B and B2C digital strategy.
The VP of Digital and eCommerce is a data driven individual, exceptionally knowledgeable about current and emerging channels and will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business across D2C, B2C, and will influence B2B growth. In addition to managing the strategy to drive new customers and sales, as well as operationalizing the end-to-end eCommerce processes, this person will deliver a scaled, rapid growth, profitable eCommerce strategy, and will bring digital marketing experience, vision, strategy, and creative thinking across our product catalog. To be successful, this person will need to collaborate internally, identify new products and packages, and innovate.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing and resides within the Marketing team.
- Oversee strategy, planning, implementation and coordination across all eCommerce initiatives to drive sustainable sales, market share and profit
- Develop and execute growth marketing strategy and plans, including paid media, affiliate, SEM, and influence SEO and email marketing
- Work with the Head of Marketing to align B2B strategies with Direct to Consumer and Business to Customer marketing
- Work with the Demand Generation Manager to create a customer experience plan with metrics across all customer touch points, from acquisition to retention.
- Coordinate business-level reporting required to evaluate the revenue and costs of the eCommerce business.
- Provide insight to and collaborate across the organization, including Marketing, Technology, Sales, and Editorial, and Product Management
- Develop strategies derived from consumer data to drive traffic, optimize marketing spend, identify cross sell opportunities, introduce new products, enable omni channel distribution, and build strong brands.
- Partner with marketing on the creative process of brand development, including identifying buyer profiles, competitive analysis reports, and brand visual assets and content.
- Work with the CTO and Engineering to define architecture, infrastructure, and operational requirements to fulfill e-commerce business strategy
- Build a high performing team of internal resources and external partners to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
- Recommend and implement initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, customer retention, revenue, and profitability of the eCommerce platform
- Responsible for the eCommerce platform with oversight of web design, UI/UX and associated eCommerce technologies
- Coordinate with IT to evaluate, launch, and maintain digital commercial technologies and solutions to enable digital strategy
- Offers 5–10+ years related experience driving growth in eCommerce or consumer marketplace, with at least 3 years in a leadership position managing a rapidly scaling digital product offering.
- Demonstrates track record in building and scaling well known brands; fast growth company experience preferred.
- Expertise in performance marketing, especially in Social and Search (Google/Amazon).
- Expertise is affiliate marketing
- Experience in product development is a plus.
- Previous P&L responsibility preferred
- Strong technical computer skills and digital know-how
- Familiarity with critical tools and technologies that apply to the digital arena (Magento, CRM tools, Customer Data Platform, ESP) preferred
- Proven project management leadership required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of leading team in a remote environment
- Open to business travel
Infobase is an award-winning provider of educational content, digital tools, and technology for K–12, academic, and public libraries. At Infobase, we believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. Headquartered in NYC, Infobase offers a competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401K. Additional benefits include employer sponsored life insurance, disability, AFLAC and FSA programs.
IHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer