Are you going to the American Library Association Annual Conference & Exhibition in Washington, D.C., on June 23–28? If so, please visit Infobase’s booth #2404 to enter our prize raffle, participate in our fun opening evening giveaway, and to see our award-winning resources!
Table of Contents
This Giveaway Is “Not Fake”—Don’t Miss It!
Stop by booth #2404 on opening evening June 23 to pick up our “NOT FAKE” t-shirt and gift bag! Plus, share an image of yourself wearing your “NOT FAKE” t-shirt on social media for a chance to win a special prize! Find out more at the show.
Enter Our Prize Raffle!
In addition, we’ll be giving away a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card* every expo day! Be sure to swing by booth #2404 to enter.
Demo Our Resources and More!
Stop by Infobase booth #2404 for a demo of our acclaimed multidisciplinary and single-subject online products, including:
- Films On Demand for colleges and universities: “Highly recommended” by Choice for its “impressive depth of coverage,” Films On Demand’s comprehensive, curriculum-focused video library provides every department on campus with unlimited access to the most essential video titles for their unique instructional needs—whether on-site or remote.
- Access Video On Demand: Access Video On Demand offers public libraries an expansive, patron-friendly collection of thousands of high-quality videos—from Oscar®, Emmy®, and Peabody Award-winning documentaries, to how-to programs that make life easier and richer, top-quality performances spanning the arts, biographies of history-makers past and present, a variety of TV shows and movies, and more—that complement and enhance your library’s content offerings.
- Credo Reference: Credo Reference enhances the research experience through authoritative reference content and a one-stop exploratory search platform that drives usage of all of your trusted library resources. The user-friendly interface is ideal for students starting their research or learning about the research process during information literacy instruction. With hundreds of searchable, full-text titles from the world’s foremost publishers, Credo Reference covers every major subject.
- Infobase Learning Cloud: Instructional training, upskilling, professional development, and courseware that includes more than 80,000 microlearning videos and hundreds of professionally developed courses designed to help you master new skills, practice concepts, share ideas, and assess learning.
Plus, check out:
- Our nursing and health resources
- Our elementary resources, including:
- Just for Kids Streaming Collection: Just for Kids for public libraries gives young patrons a thoroughly vetted, kid-safe, advertisement-free media platform they can freely explore. With Just for Kids, parents—and librarians!—can relax knowing that their children are safely enjoying the best in fun, educational media, including Sesame Street, The Electric Company, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss, The Berenstain Bears, Franklin, and more. Children will also find songs, games, and other interactives that are sure to entertain, educate, and inspire them.
- The World Almanac® for Kids: Erasing the line between homework support and fun exploration, The World Almanac® for Kids is a natural complement to the middle school curriculum, providing resources for homework, reports, projects, or just for fun—great for homeschoolers, too!
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: Help elementary students develop online research skills with a trusted source of exclusive, age-appropriate content.
Connecting People, Content, and Technology
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions that will help educators inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. Stop by booth #2404 to see what’s new for your institution!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal