Infobase is excited to announce that our award-winning streaming services for K–12 schools and districts—Learn360 and Classroom Video On Demand—now feature an extraordinary array of outstanding PBS titles and series, including many titles you won’t find on other platforms. This infusion of content spans all grade levels and subject areas and brings both core curricular and high interest titles to your classroom.
PBS’s educational media helps prepare students for success in school and opens up the world to them in an age-appropriate way. As PBS is considered America’s largest classroom, the nation’s largest stage for the arts, and a trusted window to the world, we know that both educators and students will embrace these authoritative and significant programs.
The Following PBS Titles and Series Can Now Be Found in Learn360:
- H2O: The Molecule That Made Us
- NOVA: Wonders, Season 1
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Super WHY!
- And many others!
The Following PBS Titles and Series Can Now Be Found in Classroom Video On Demand:
- The Vietnam War: A Film by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick
- Finding Your Roots
- Poetry in America
- Chasing the Moon
- Breakthrough: The Ideas That Changed the World
- First Civilizations
- Native America
- Masterpiece Classic: Wuthering Heights
- And many others!
What Is Learn360?
The ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market, Learn360 is a vetted, easy-to-use media library that is correlated to standards, organized for educators, and full of K–12 content from the industry’s top producers. Learn360 gives teachers, students, and parents access to more than 182,000 media resources—videos, interactives, printables, audio content, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.
What Is Classroom Video On Demand?
Classroom Video On Demand—created for middle and high schools—is a curriculum-focused video subscription providing unlimited access to thousands of videos for ALL departments. This fully responsive and mobile-friendly multisubject solution is an exceptional value and offers one-stop shopping for librarians and educators, with a wealth of material appropriate for basic through AP courses.
- Learn360 Is One of Tech & Learning’s “Best Tools for Back to School”!
- Hawaiian Middle School Leverages Streaming Media for Personalized Instruction and Highly Productive, Self-Directed Learning
- Improved Playlist Interface and More Added to Learn360
- Tech & Learning Says Learn360 Is a “Best Remote/Blended Learning Tool for Primary Grades”!
- Keep Students Engaged and Assess Their Learning with Our Interactive Video Quiz Feature