Infobase is gearing up for the American Association of School Librarians (AASL) conference in Salt Lake City on October 21–23. Stop by booth #502 to enter our prize raffle and see our award-winning resources!
Infobase Is Turning 80, and the Gifts Are for YOU!
Enter our raffle each exhibit day to win one of eight $10 gift cards! Plus, make sure to pick up an Infobase postcard at the AASL Welcoming Session on Thursday, October 21, and bring it to booth #502 to receive an 80th anniversary gift bag filled with goodies!
Demo Our Online Resources
Stop by booth #502 to find out more about our acclaimed online tools and technology, including:
- Source Reference: Source Reference integrates highly acclaimed reference content with instructional videos and tutorials to provide research instruction in the classroom and at the point of need. Prepare students for any kind of research or the rigors of academia by building their conﬁdence and cultivating essential information literacy skills.
- Classroom Video On Demand: Classroom Video On Demand provides users with the content, tools, speed, and performance that today’s online experience demands. Created for middle and high schools, this fully responsive and mobile-friendly curriculum-focused video subscription provides unlimited access to thousands of videos for ALL departments.
- Learn360: Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market. Teachers and students can access more than 182,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, interactives, images, audio titles, articles, activities, worksheets, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.
- The World Almanac® for Kids: The World Almanac® for Kids is the ideal one-stop reference resource for intermediate-level students. This award-winning database features a wealth of exclusive, age-appropriate content, including excellent resources for student reports and research, plus valuable teacher resources and homework help.
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary is an exciting, fun resource especially for elementary school students. This database provides a wealth of elementary-level content—including engaging illustrated articles, videos, interactives, Fun Facts, and more—in a colorful, kid-friendly format perfect for helping young children develop online research skills.
- Plus, learn about our solutions for social and emotional learning, information literacy, college and career readiness, diversity and racial literacy, and more!
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions that will help librarians and educators inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. Stop by booth #502 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!